Hybrid Mobile App Development – The King of 2020’s Mobile Market
Today, the mobile application industry has become the world’s greatest market of technology. The mobile app development sector is growing very fast as 2 Million people are using mobile applications every day and 4 Million applications are downloaded from mobile phones, tablets, and TVs. So, with the growing mobile app development, the app technology industry also growing at higher speed. That’s why sometimes it’s very difficult for the best mobile app development company to select which mobile app platform is best like native or hybrid? When the hybrid and native app have their own pros and cons, the choice between both become too challenging. If we consider the weight of both the apps over the popularity scale, then the hybrid app becomes the first choice. The hybrid apps offer more features with fewer costs. It is compatible with different platforms and today, becoming the latest trend.
This time, every small, medium and large enterprises are coming up with their customized app based upon their mobile customers. More than 75% population has moved their needs to the iPhone and Android platforms, which compelled the interests of every business to deliver services and products through customized mobile apps. Now if you are interested to know the difference between the hybrid and native apps, then this blog is for you.
Why Hybrid apps are more demanding than Native mobile apps?
The developers from all the industries are fulfilling their customer needs with earlier versions of the hybrid apps and in the next years, the hybrid app technology is going to dominate the mobile application market too. The remarkable points are given below:
1) Compatible with all the Platforms.
2) Cost-effective as compared to the other platforms.
3) Can integrate with web-based services.
4) Improve access to dynamic content through an embedded browser.
How the Hybrid App is the Future in 2020? Hybrid apps have been facilitating the communication between the web view and the native platform. These tools are not part of the Android and iOS platforms but are third-party tools such as Apache Cordova. They have the added benefit of obtaining the customer base of Google’s and Apple platforms since apps are available through the App stores. Because they’re still basically web programs and more economical to develop with required experts who have more advanced knowledge of the different interfaces and features of their phone. When a hybrid app built, it will be compiled, transforming your web application into a native app. Check out why the hybrid app becomes the king over the internet in 2020.
1. Independent Platform: The hybrid apps are supporting the number of operating systems and can run the source code everywhere through compilation over different platforms.
3. Development Cost Reduction: When it comes to developing the hybrid app, no need to create two different versions for Android and iOS which reduces the cost of development and efforts. This means no need to look for Android and iOS separately.
4. Maintaining the balance between Native and Mobile App: The hybrid app available over the play store and provides all the features of the native and mobile app both online and offline respectively. In fact, no need for API development and updates as possible.
6. Faster Time to Market: Today, Ratings, reviews, installs, daily active users all add up to decide the fate of a mobile app. And hybrid wins this race by moving you faster from idea to app development than native.
7. The Rising Talent: No need to find great iOS and Android developers. Make the best use of the existing talent you have than to leave your mobile development at the mercy of scarcely available new talent.
8. Online and Offline Access: No need to update each and every app for getting online and offline access in the app store to wait for approvals. Hybrid apps can handle everything from the web, there is no need to do API development.
9. Speed and Performance: When it comes to loading times, scrolling, and other moments where speed is critical, the hybrid has the capability to deliver the speed and performance for your apps which you need to make your users happy.
10. Real-Time Apps Update: Well, app store policies require that any updates to native code must go through the app stores. But, the hybrid app has the ability to update their app on the fly, without having to submit a new version to the app stores or ask users to update their app.
Now, you find your answer to why companies looking to tackle digital transformation should consider hybrid development as a way to deliver great UX across platforms. We know you have still a few more questions that might need answering before you decide which development approach is right for your company. But the truth is both the native and hybrid apps are just the ways to fulfill the different needs of users and developers. Do we know that there is a lot of misconceptions floating around about how hybrid development stacks up against native? The hybrid technology has evolved to provide better performance and experiences across the world, be sure to check out this blog to feel confident in tackling your app dev projects with a hybrid app development approach. If you are interested to build a hybrid mobile app development, approach Inventam Tech Solution is the best mobile app development company in Surat, India for hiring the hybrid app developer for mobile and web development services.
January 25, 2021
January 18, 2021