Deep Diversity of Web Application Development Technology
Today’s work culture is constantly on the go and being able to access applications remotely helps employees remain productive no matter where they are located. Web applications provide you access from any browser on any device. This technology is used to support customers, consumers, and partners. In fact, some native applications don’t require downloading too. With the ability to access and using the network delivery system over the Internet has its merits, but the internet is not an efficient transport medium for delivering the same facilities. If you want your customers, consumers, and partners to avoid downtime and availability issues, Web application development technology is a must. In this blog, we’re going to be explaining to you what a web application is and also discuss its relevant types.
What is a Web Application? From a technological viewpoint, the web application is a version of a web page that has been optimized and highly programmable environment that allows lots of customization through the immediate deployment of a large and diverse range of global users. It only requires a single development process but can work on any devices. It’s hosted on a server and accessed from a browser with the help of the internet but no need to download. It is optimized to be as efficient as can improving the delivery, performance, reliability, and availability. You can access the web app from Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or any other browser and can rank in popular search engines such as Google.
Different types of Web Applications: Web applications are therefore fundamental to you as you can leverage your online presence to create long-lasting and profitable relationships with your prospects, customers, consumers, and partners. The use of web apps has completely redefined the way companies work and also effective in automating and simplifying business processes due to a number of benefits. Let’s get into the deeper based on its functions and how they are presented. Here are five different types of web apps:
1) Static Web Application: The static web application displays very little content and also not as flexible as you wish. Because they developed in HTML & CSS and the objects such as banners, GIFs, videos are included and shown in animated format. Sometimes they can be also developed in jQuery and Ajax. Professional portfolios or digital curriculums are the best examples of static web applications. When it comes to making changes in static web applications, you have to download the HTML code, then modify it and finally upload it again to the server. The most important thing is the changes we are talking about can only be made by the webmaster or by the development company.
2) Dynamic Web Application: Dynamic web applications are too much complex at the technical level and using the databases for loading data. Their contents are updated every time the user accesses them. They have an administration panel called CMS where administrators can make changes into the application’s content including text and images. You can use different kinds of programming languages, but PHP and ASP are commonly used for this because they allow you to structure the content. The most advantage of a dynamic web application is upgrading content which is very simple and also no need to access the server for any modification. You can implement so many features like forums or databases.
3) E-commerce Web Application: When it comes to developing the M-commerce or E-commerce web applications for an online store or shop, the development will likely to resemble, the process becomes more complicated because it required electronic payments via credit cards, PayPal or other payment methods and also developer has to create a management panel for the administrator that used for managing orders and payments, listing and updating new products or deleting them too. These web applications fit mobile devices the same way a mobile application does and making it possible to interact with it as if it were a native app.
4) Portal Web App: Now, if we talk about the portal web app, we are referring to a kind of application in which we access several of its sections or categories through the home page. This kind of apps includes lots of things like Forums, Chats, Emails, Search Engines, and Areas accessed through registering.
5) CMS (Content Management System): When web applications need to develop, content must be continually updated. That’s why the content management system (CMS) is a serious option to consider. The administrator can make use of this CMS to implement changes and updates. “WORDPRESS”, “JOOMLA”, “DRUPAL” are the best examples of content management systems.
Today, you are using lots of web apps in daily life without even knowing it. For example, Google: Calendar, Drive, Maps, Gmail, and YouTube. Another example of an e-commerce web application is the giant Amazon. These web applications offer a very similar experience like a native application. Some web applications help to make a mobile app accessible from a computer like “WhatsApp” or “Telegram”. Both apps allow you to read your conversations, send messages, access multimedia files, etc. If you are looking for the ranking in popular search engines like “Google”, “Being”, “Yahoo”, etc. Your web application will appear easily in the results of search engines too. In the past couple of years, the number of companies deploying such web applications has grown tremendously and so have the number of technologies and languages being used in such applications.
Hope, this blog helps you to decide what would be the next step if you need a web application for your business. Still, you’re not sure where to start, Inventam Tech Solution could help you out. No matter how big or small your project is, our web developers always ready to provide you with custom web application development solutions. We are the top web app development company in Surat, India and we’ll take care of finding your dream team.
January 25, 2021
January 18, 2021