2020’s Key Trends in Full Stack Development
2020 has a lot of surprises for the IT industry and expected growth of 8.3% in enterprise web, software, and the mobile development sector. In 2020, over 22% growth is expected in cloud software products business. The reason behind the software industry depends on the innovations introduced in the software development field. Every year, updates and improvements in web, software, and mobile development technologies are creating new trends. It has never been an exciting time for developers to build modern web, software, and mobile applications that have a modern backend infrastructure serving more clients over the industry. With this interesting start, we are going to aware of the top trends in full-stack development in this blog, which needs the attention of all the business sectors.
1) Low Code Development: Low code development technology is best to help the clients to understand their projects in better ways and also allow them to make customizations on their own side. Maybe this advantage, not work for the companies that require complex and structured solutions. But, it’s also a crucial aid for companies that seek digital transformation too. Before deciding to get into the business, it should be known that even in 2020, such a practice would only benefit the normal commercial industry. So, in this scenario where companies require complex and structured solutions, a low code development practice simply would not work.
2) Artificial Intelligence: Today, artificial intelligence is not very complicated to understand for a layman. In fact, the companies that offer services and automatic learning solutions are booming and more and more companies are changing towards AI (Artificial Intelligence) as a necessity. Because every person has some idea about this technology. It helps to spontaneously perform tasks and increase business in developing the software that thinks intelligently like a human. It also reached the medical field such as health care, which has expanded the scope of the constant experiments of the developers.
4) IoT: The development of IoT applications are trending in the development of software that has its effects extended both at the consumer and industrial levels. As per the PWC, 90% of the cars will be IoT enabled this time in 2020. With the advantages of its connectivity and controls, the expectation to provide greater performance in the fields of transportation, logistics, and supply chains is on the mark. The calculations of the former Cisco researcher give an idea of the scope of the IoT over time. “More than 127 new devices are connected to the Internet every second!”
5) Blockchain Technology: Blockchain technology has predictably increased from 2016 to 2020. With the advantages of Decentralized, Distributed, Secure, Fast, Transparent, and Immutable, It is all in one technology that has the potential of Healthcare, Banking Transactions like money transfer through the creation of a single accounting book for different parties and much more. As per the growing opportunities in these fields have made this technology more companies extend their business in the blockchain development services.
6) Progressive Web Applications: Progressive Web Applications (PWA) are different from other mobile applications that we are using. They work on a script called service worker based and it is an integral part of them. You can take it as a hybrid of web and mobile applications. Like faster load time, capable of running offline, better engagement, boosted searchability and accessibility, push notifications, larger profits with higher conversion rates, and maintaining. In recent years, many mobile application development companies have focused on this technology.
7) IT Outsourcing: The global outsourcing market is increasing every year as per the survey, IT industry also has so many subcontracting projects, that’s why business owners prefer to outsource to developers instead of hiring internal developers. From the development of the health care software of financial software, the requirements of software developers increasing every year. Especially full stack developers to analyze and optimize their software needs.